Agro-kontakt is an owner-managed agency specialised in public relations and marketing communication.
Ever since the foundation in 1978, we focus on communication within the agricultural sector.
At the beginning of 2014, we attend to more than 35 business companies and organisations with a range of diverse communication tasks.
Several of our clients are companies which are active in the pan-European agri-business, and we take care of a broad spectrum of communication tasks on their behalf, public relations and business-to-business communication within the agricultural sector being key aspects.
Based on our long lasting experience, we have substantiated knowledge about information paths and concepts in the agricultural sector. We are familiar with the entire ‘scenery’ of specialised media in Europe and maintain outstanding personal contacts to the editorial departments and to the most important multipliers.
Thus we deliver your information to the right focus group at the right time.
Our services are highly diverse and cover the entire spectrum from consultancy and conceptual design to strategy planning and budgeting. We also take care of the implementation of measures in ‘full service’ in most cases.
This includes documentation and evaluation of implemented measures.
- Market and competition surveys and analyses
- Communication consultancy (objectives, strategies, tactics)
- Conceptual design and budgeting of campaigns
- Advertisements for companies and products
- Media consultancy, analysis and placing of advertisements
- Company and product brochures
- Direct marketing activities
- Company and customer magazines
- Fair and exhibition concepts
- Consultancy with regard to identifying crises and risk areas
- Development of strategies for issue and risk communication
- Training and co-operation in concepts for issue communication
- Agenda-setting and planning
- Editorial work on press releases
- Editorial work on technical contributions and background material for the media
- Press conferences and press field assignments
- Reporting in specialised and daily press
- Press photo services and creation of PR-photographs
- Clipping services in specialised and daily press
- Establishment of practice-related and press contacts
- Issue-management PR, consultancy and support
- PR-support on fairs and exhibitions
- Organisation of ‘external’ press offices
- Specialists’ articles and statements (ghost-writing)
- Internet presence
- Concepts for website-promotion
- Digital advertising and special advertising formats
- E-commerce applications (for example online-shops)
- Social media communication
- (consultancy and implementation, ongoing editorial work, evaluation)
- Conceptual design and implementation of occupational trainings in all relevant areas of communication including press work, social media and internal communication
- One-on-one coaching for executive managers such as media and interview trainings